Amstel Advocaten has years of experience with real estate law. Our real estate law experts can advise and conduct legal proceedings in the following areas:
- the purchase and sale of immovable property;
- the drawing up and assessment of various agreements;
- the management and operation of immovable property;
- attachment of immovable property;
- completion and (hidden) defects;
- foundation problems;
- acquisition of ownership (prescription and accession);
- management arrangement in the event of divorce;
- auction-related disputes.
Our real estate law experts are not only good and fanatical when it comes to conducting legal proceedings, they also have an eye for the relationships that exist in the real estate market. After all, parties involved in real estate will often continue to have dealings with each other for many years in the future. That is why we not only offer litigation, but also mediation as a service.
Our clients include private purchasers and sellers, project developers, real estate investors, estate agents, contractors, architects, tenants and landlords.
During the development, purchase/sale, or implementation of a project you will often come into contact with complex and sometimes even contradictory legislation and regulations. You have to make absolutely sure you make no mistakes. After all, they could result in complicated disputes. In order to minimise the risk, it is important to seek assistance from lawyers who are fully up-to-date on all the complicated ins and outs of real estate law.