Amstel Advocaten can support all the parties involved, such as employers, employees, human resources consultants and entrepreneurs with questions about employment law. The lawyers of Amstel Advocaten have experience with the following:
- employment contracts
- summary dismissals
- termination of employment in the event of unsatisfactory performance
- termination in the event of illness or due to business economic circumstances (Netherlands Employees Insurance Agency [UWV Werkbedrijf])
- negotiations and settlement agreements
- non-competition and non-solicitation clauses
- takeovers and successive employers
- attachments of salary
- wage claims
- secondment (agreements)
- transition allowances and fair compensation
This is just a small selection from a large number of employment law issues which we are perfectly able to help you with. We are aware of the emotions that such procedures can evoke. In our experience, employees and employers benefit more from an amicable settlement than from legal proceedings that can be expensive and stressful. Therefore, it is often preferable to resolve employment law conflicts on the basis of sound consultation.
However, if the parties are diametrically opposed, Amstel Advocaten would be more than happy to conduct legal proceedings in order to get the desired result.